Transcript Request Information
What is a transcript?
A transcript is the official copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information that cannot be released to anyone other than you without your permission.
Is there a fee for a transcript?
Each transcript fee is $6.25 per transcript which must be paid at the time of request by cash, check or Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. We do not accept American Express. This fee covers first class postage only.
How do I order a transcript?
You may order transcripts in person at the Admissions Office in Galle-Johnson Hall on the main campus in Arkansas City. The Admissions Center is open Monday through Friday. You may NOT request transcripts by phone or email.
Cowley College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
To order an official transcript online, go to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- If asked by the website, select Cowley College in the drop down menu, then click Submit.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- You will be required to sign a paperless consent form.
- IMPORTANT: You cannot sign the transcript paperless consent form on a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Complete this request form and mail to: Cowley College, PO Box 1147, Arkansas City, KS, 67005-1147.
Fax your written request to (620) 441-5250. The fax must include credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
What information must I include in the request form?
You may print and fill out our online request form or send a letter Including the following in your request:
- Current name and any former names used
- Current address, phone number and e-mail address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Your starting and ending dates of enrollment at Cowley College.
- Number of transcripts requested
- Complete address(s) to which the transcript is to be sent (please include office)
- If you need a transcript (one in a sealed envelope) sent to yourself, please state that in the request.
- Some institutions will not accept such transcripts.
- Your signature
- Indicate if you want the transcript to be sent now or held until current semester grades and/or degree is posted.
NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parent, etc) may pick up your transcript without your written permission. Identify by name the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript and include your original written signature.
If you have questions, call 620-442-0430, extension 5239, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Office: 620.441.6335 — Fax: 620.441.5250
Registrar’s Office: 620.441.5241 — Fax: 620.441.5250
Address: Cowley College, Registrar’s Office, P.O. Box 1147, Arkansas City, KS 67005