Policies & Resources
Know Your IX
Knowing Your IX is a resource to all students, faculty and staff to help you understand your rights under Title IX.
Title IX is a comprehensive federal law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any federally funded education program or activity.
- What should I do if I've been sexually assaulted at Cowley?
- If I file a complaint, can it remain confidential?
- Do I have to name my assailant?
- If I file a complaint, I'm afraid of retaliation. What protection can Cowley give me?
- If my assailant lives on campus or attends the same classes, can I change rooms/classes?
- What do I do if one of my friends has been sexually assaulted?
- Will my parents be told?
- How do I file a complaint?
- What is the Title IX Policy at Cowley College?