McAtee Dining Center
The Patrick J. McAtee Dining Center is the central location for main campus dining.
McAtee Dining Center is currently serving pre-session meals to students arriving early. Meals available for all students, staff, faculty and the public will begin at dinner Sunday, August 16th. Please review the information below pertaining to the dining hall:
- New Expanded Meal Times (Monday thru Friday):
- Breakfast – 7:15am – 9:00am
- Lunch – 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Dinner – 4:30pm – 6:45pm
- Entrance to the dining hall will be through the south doors to the building. The west doors are now for exit only.
- Daily GWD employee screening protocols are in place with temperature checks.
- Cowley employee meal cards are still available through payroll deduct.
- Dine in or take out available – all meals will be served with disposable plates, containers, utensils and cups.
- No self-serve items will be available – for example salads and sandwiches will be pre-made.
- Only four chairs at each table to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Fountain drinks will be available and served by GWD employees.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jason S. O’Toole
Executive Director of Student Affairs
125 S 2nd Street
Arkansas City, KS 67005