Online Job Board
Social Media InternshipEddy’s Everything
Eddy's Everything is looking to hire a part-time intern this summer to help run our social media accounts. It would be a great opportunity for a marketing student to gain real life experience with doing social media for multiple businesses.
LPNs and RNs for All ShiftsFountainview Nursing and Rehabilitation, Rose Hill, KS
We are currently looking to hire LPNs and RNs. Competitive pay with AWESOME benefits. Currently hiring Nurses for all shifts. 12hour shift.
Contact if interested or apply online!
Ashley Reddig, RN BSN
Director of Nursing
Fountainview Nursing and Rehabilitation
601 N Rose Hill Road
Rose Hill, KS 67133
Part Time Helper WantedJacobs Backhoe Service, LLC
This position will pay $12 to $15 per hour depending on prior knowledge and work experience. This position will assist backhoe operator with digging graves, installing water hydrants, water lines and septic systems and other duties as assigned. Helper will use a laser and other tools i.e., shovel, pick, rakes. Must lift up to 50 lbs. frequently. Walk constantly. Ability to read measurements on laser and calculate slope accurately. This position is part time as needed. Jobs are normally scheduled 1-2 days in advance. Digging and covering up graves normally take 1-2 hours. Some Saturdays are required. Installing water line and septic system installation normally take 3-4 days depending on type of ground and weather. The right person for this position is someone who is dependable, likes physical labor, likes to work outdoors. Would be a great second job or a job for college student with a flexible schedule. If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 620 442-0508. Any questions call the office 620 442-0083.
City of Winfield Seasonal Job Openings
The City of Winfield is currently hiring for seasonal positions in various departments. All job openings must be applied for on www.HRePartners.com.
Current seasonal openings:
- Lifeguard/Pool Attendant
- Aquatic Center Assistant Manager
- Tickets and Concessions
- Golf Course Outside Services Attendant
- Golf Course Pro Shop Attendant
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance – Horticulture
- Parks Grounds Maintenance Worker I
- Lake Ranger
Quality Care Animal Hospital
We are looking for students that love animals. We are currently looking for part-time employees to help with kennel/cleaning help and other duties around the office. If you’re interested please contact us at 620-442-2233.
Care Provider/Personal Care Attendant
This is a great opportunity for a student interested in pursuing an education degree. Are you interested in supporting a young adult to live her preferred lifestyle of being a volunteer at several local non-profits? Do you like Golden Retrievers? Are you detail oriented and patient? Do you have a car and good driving record? If you can answer yes to the above questions, I may have a part time job to offer you. Lissa's day schedule is 7:30am-3:30pm and we need help on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Lissa has a service dog, Tampa, and you would be responsible to transport and support her and Tampa at each of her activities. Pay is $10/hour.
If you could fill one or more of the openings and are interested in learning more, please email Linda at email@example.com. Background checks are required.
Looking for an opportunity to grow your resume? Want to be a part of something new and exciting? Elite Football & Cheer is currently looking for a Cheer Representative. This is a non-paid, volunteer opportunity who will serve on a Board of Directors with 12 members. If you love kids, cheerleading and a competitive environment, this is a wonderful opportunity for you and we want to hear from YOU.
Please contact Vice President Sara Williams at 316.633.2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the open position.
Mid Continent Controls is looking for talented SMT assemblers. Must have recent experience and be able to pass onsite soldering test at time of interview:Key Functions:
- Reports directly to the Production Manager
- Responsible for soldering fine pitch surface mount components
- Hand soldering components
- Inspecting boards for minor faults and correcting problems such as solder balls, solder bridges, inadequate solder, and incorrect device orientation
- Performs minor repair work as needed
- Experienced with cutting, stripping, tinning and crimping wire and pins
- Maintains accurate documentation
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Daily attendance and on time
- Recognizes component types, values and correct orientation
- Hand soldering of surface mount and through hole devices
- Prepares and solders wire connections, surface mount and through hole shorts
- Possess good understanding of IPC610 and J-STD-001 (preferred)
- Experienced with using microscopes to visually inspect the work performed(preferred)
- Experienced with reading schematics (preferred)
- Experienced with reading drawings (preferred)
- Experienced with using basic hand tools and rulers/scales (preferred)
- Experienced using calipers (preferred)
- Experienced with using manufacturing work instructions and visual aids (preferred)
- Must complete, and show proficiency on all basic assembler’s training tasks, as outlined on the Production training checklist, within 90 days after hire
- Available for overtime as needed
Mid Continent Controls is a manufacturer of specialized electronic assemblies, including audio and video equipment and electronic controls, utilized in cabin management systems for the corporate aviation industry. Our product variety is extensive and continually growing. We manufacture exceptional components, developed and assembled by exceptional individuals. We provide a comfortable environment, where employees have the opportunity to continue their own personal growth and development. Our benefits include 9 paid holidays, health, dental and life insurance (company-paid @ 75%), paid vacation and sick leave, overtime likely, optional insurances, and retirement plan with company match available. Salary range dependent on experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Please answer the following question:
List all assembler skills you feel proficient at completing (i.e. surface mount soldering, through hole soldering, cutting, stripping, tinning and crimping wires, pick and place set up and operation, soldering surface mount devices with 20 or more leads, reading drawings, using work instructions, using visual aids as part of the build process, etc.) and would be willing to demonstrate to us during an interview.
What is the maximum number of pins that you have hand soldered on a single device?
Medical ScribeEntry Level opportunity at Via Christi Hospital St. Francis in Wichita, KS
Vituity, among the largest truly democratic physician partnerships in the nation, has a paid part-time position as a Medical Scribe available at Via Christi Hospital St. Francis in Wichita, KS for students interested in a career in healthcare, specifically those with intention of attending medical, physician assistant, or nursing school.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the Emergency Department.Benefits
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of a scribe applicant test
Vituity is the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1000 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.To apply for this opportunity, click here
Eck Automotive GroupGreat career opportunities in:
- Controllers & Finance Management
- Professional Sales
- Service Technicians with Master Technician Designation Training
- IT Professionals
Potential Six Figure Earnings!
P/T On-Air News Anchor/ReporterLocation: Wichita, KS
KNSS-AM has an immediate opening for a P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter - Wichita.
Req ID#: 30944
Job Title: P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter - Wichita
Job Description/Requisition Details:
P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter:
KNSS Radio has openings for on-air news anchor/reporters.
Interested candidates please visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13635 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Home CNALocation: Clearwater, KS
Looking to hire an in home CNA to assist in caring for an elderly man who is in a wheelchair. He requires assistance transferring in and out of bed, morning and night. He is still rather independent in some areas, but needing assistance in others. The CNA would work closely with the family/care coordinators to provide continuity of care.
- CNA required
- Assist with Bathing and dressing patient
- Prepare and serve meals
- Take and document vital signs
- Turn or reposition patient when in bed if needed
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from care coordinator, caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Assist with transferring patient into bed, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Empty catheter
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Assisting with keeping the patient room clean
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time depending upon care needed
- Shift: Looking for Tuesday and Thursday. Patient gets out of bed between 8 & 9 am and goes to bed between 8 & 9 pm. Hours are flexible.
- Additional weekend hours available, and PRN shifts available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Wage: Starting at $10.00 an hour. Eligible for raises after 6 months of employment based off of job performance.
- Location: Clearwater, KS
- How to apply: Email your resume and 3 references (at least 1 work related reference) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering TechnicianS and Y Industries, Inc.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is now seeking an entry level Engineering Technician at our manufacturing and engineering facilities in Winfield, Kansas. The selected candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner, motivated and positive, dedicated team player, who we can train to perform electrical, optical and physical calibrations, while interacting with different customers on many different levels. This position will work closely with the Quality and Inventory department to ensure quality.
Normal working hours are from Monday to Friday at 8:00am to 5:00pm.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of electronic assemblies. We have over 35 years of experience with hundreds of satisfied customers. S and Y caters to a wide range of industries from manufacturing and production to medical equipment, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, commercial and monitoring devices.
Click here for more details
Penetrant Inspector — Now Hiring (Level 2) on 3rd shiftWisconsin Investcast
661 South Twelfth Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Certified per SNT-TC-1A, MIL-STD-271F, NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271 and NAS410, Level 2 by a qualified Level 3.DESCRIPTION
Penetrant/magnetic particle inspect castings as required by customer or military specifications per the purchase order, shop card, or blueprint. Accept/reject castings according to specifications and standards as required.
Maintain the penetrant/magnetic particle inspection area, inspection booths, and other equipment as necessary.
Report to the Quality Manager with problems and non-conforming material.
Assist in other Quality functions as required. Maintain accurate records of all inspections performed and process logs. Work in other area as required.The Certified Level 2 shall:
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method.
- Have the skills and knowledge to conduct system performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Be capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees and Level 1 personnel.
- Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by MetalTek International - Wisconsin Investcast Division.
- When specified in the written practice, be capable of developing work instructions from approved general procedures. Such work instructions shall require final approval by a Level 3 certified in the method.
- Have a basic knowledge of relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
Training will take place on First Shift.
Radiographic Inspector — Now HiringWisconsin Investcast
661 South Twelfth Street
Watertown, WI 53094
We have an opportunity in our Quality Department for Radiographic Inspector (RTL2). This person will be responsible for:
- Perform radiographic operations including selection of appropriate techniques, positioning of materials, exposure of film, developing techniques, etc. to identify and assess defects in castings and repair welds.
- Perform all darkroom procedures to develop film.
- Interpretation of film results to determine whether parts pass or fail inspection based on knowledge of defect seriousness, codes, standards and customer specifications. Prepare necessary documentation of process.
- Move parts by hand and, using hoists and other lifting equipment, to facilitate inspection.
- Review new customer orders to help determine proper processing through X-Ray operations.
- Assist in maintaining the radiographic inspection area, inspection room and radiographic equipment as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records of inspections and process logs as required by the method
- Maintaining Nadcap accreditation in the method
- Obtain certification(s) and perform or assist in other NDT disciplines as needed.
To be successful the candidate should have the following attributes, skills, or experience:
- High School diploma or GED and post High School education in NDT or a technical field preferred
- Trained & Qualified to W.I. Radiation Operating, Emergency, & Security Procedures
- Certification to RT Level II, to SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410 & Navsea Tech Pub. 010/271
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written skills. High attention to detail and team player.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High technical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs