Student of the Month
Student of the Month Nomination Form
Take time to NOMINATE an outstanding student now! Nominations must be received by the 5th of the month. To be considered, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Must have established a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or higher on 31 or more credit hours.
- Must be enrolled full time.
- Must be an outstanding citizen.
The submission form will request the following information:
- Nominee name
- Nominator name and email
- Why it is believed that the student is a good candidate for student of the month
- How the student serves as a role model for others
- List of activities outside the classroom
- List of honors and awards
- Other comments can be provided but are not required