Apply Early for Scholarships
Cowley College awards hundreds of scholarships to our students based on academic achievements, talents, skills, interests, or needs.
Browse our scholarship offerings, select a scholarships that matches your qualifications, and submit an online application form. Apply early to improve your chance of getting a scholarship. If you need assistance, Admissions Representatives would be glad to help you select and apply for a scholarship.
Types of Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- Departmental Scholarships
- Activity Scholarships
- Cowley College Foundation Scholarships
- Other Sources
Guidelines for Scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship to Cowley College you must have a recommendation from your High School counselor, ABE/GED instructor, or Cowley Coach, Faculty or Activity Director OR complete the scholarship application process.
- Must have earned a high school diploma or GED before scholarship will be awarded.
- All scholarships require students to be enrolled full-time in 12 or more credit hours unless otherwise specified.
- Application priority deadline for the Fall semester is February 15.
- Application priority deadline for the Spring semester is October 15.
- Incidental fees are the responsibility of the student.
- Scholarships may be applied to Fall and Spring semesters only.