Campus Photographer Scholarship
The Campus Photographer scholarship will be awarded for 2018-2019 year.
The Campus Photographer is responsible to take photographs of campus events to be used for Cowley College web sites, brochures, posters, flyers, press releases, and other media.
The Campus Photographer will report to the Director of Marketing.
Selection of the Campus Photographer position typically occurs in mid-March.
Financial Assistance: Full-all tuition, fees, book rental, dorm rental and meal plan are available for qualified campus photographer student.
GPA Requirements: 3.0
Requirements for Campus Photographer scholarship:
- Required to live in dormitory.
- Participation is additional activities, organizations or clubs is allowed but may interfere with responsibilities involved with photography schedule.
- Willing to attend most campus events, including evening and weekend events for the purpose of taking photographs and video.
- Scholarship is valid only if the recipient is enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- This scholarship will be awarded by May 15.
Director of Marketing
Cowley County Community College
125 S. Second Street
Arkansas City, KS 67005