The Campus Photographer is responsible to take photographs of campus events to be used for Cowley College web sites, brochures, posters, flyers, press releases, and other media. The Campus Photographer will report to the Director of Marketing. Selection of the Campus Photographer position typically occurs in mid-March.
Financial Assistance: All tuition, fees, textbook rental, dorm rental, and meal plan are available for qualified campus photographer student.
Requirements for Campus Photographer scholarship:
- Maintain required 3.0 GPA and minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Required to live in the dormitory (full ride).
- Responsible to take photographs of campus events to be used for Cowley College web sites, brochures, posters, flyers, press releases, and other media.
- Additional duties may include to create and curate social media and CowleyGO mobile app content.
- Participation in activities, organizations or clubs is allowed, but must not take priority of scholarship responsibilities.
- Be willing to attend most campus events, including evening & weekend events for purpose of taking photographs and video.
Director of Marketing
Cowley County Community College
125 S. Second Street
Arkansas City, KS 67005