Cowley College

2019-2020 CC Singers announced

August 23, 2019

The personnel for the 2019-2020 Cowley College Singers was recently announced. Auditions were held and the group members were chosen from Cowley students who auditioned.

“There were so many talented students who auditioned for the group this year,” director of vocal music Lindsay Allen said. “It took much longer to make my decision on who made the group this year because there were so many good combinations of singers that would have made a successful group.”

CC Singers will be hard at work learning their music so they can be available to Cowley County and surrounding areas.

If any community organizations are interested in having the CC Singers perform for one of their meetings, please contact Lindsay Allen, director of vocal music for Cowley College, at 620-441-5362, or by email at Lindsay.Allen@colwey.edu.

CC Singers are Esmeralda Castillo, Sarah Flickinger, Jacob Giger, Hanah Henry, Rachel Lever, Corbin Liermann, Jacob Michaelis, Jeannie Qualls, Frank Reid, and Matthew Sinnett.

“I am really looking forward to working with this group this year and I am excited to see what they can do musically,” Allen said. “There are some very strong singers in this group and I can't wait to showcase their talents at our first concert in October.”