Financial Aid Forms
The Department of Education is no longer providing paper FAFSA Applications to colleges, libraries or secondary schools. Students must complete the FAFSA with one of the following three options:
- Option #1 — APPLY ONLINE
The quickest way to apply is online using FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Option #2 — DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION
Go to studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa and download a PDF version of the FAFSA.
- Option #3 — REQUEST A PAPER COPY BE MAILED TO YOU
Call 1-800-4-FED-AID and request a paper application be mailed to you.
Returning Students - Remember you must reapply for federal aid each new school year. The time to complete your renewal FAFSA is now.
PLEASE HAVE FEDERAL AID FILES COMPLETED BY AUGUST 1ST.
Payment of tuition and fees are due by the first day of class. All federal aid files must be 100% complete by August 1st if the aid will be used as payment of tuition and fees. If files are not complete by August 1st, students will need to make payment arrangements. This will secure enrollment while financial aid is processing. Published disbursement dates are priority for those files completed by August 1st.
Academic Year 2018-2019
- Student Certification Form
- Statement of Income — 2018-2019
- Verification Worksheet — 2018-2019 — This form is required for the Verification Process. Complete and return to the Financial Aid Office.
- Identity Statement — 2018-2019
- Academic Plan
- Change of Dependency Status
- Consent to Verify GED
- Financial Aid Appeal Form — This form is required for a financial aid appeal. Complete and return with the requested documents to the Financial Aid Office.
- Loss of Subsidy Counseling Form
- Warning Acknowledgment / Academic Plan Acknowledgment
- Work Study Application — This form is to apply for a work study position. Complete and return to the Financial Aid Office.