Financial Aid PortalFinancial Information
Accepting and Declining Awards
You will receive an email delivered to your Cowley student email account when your award offer is available for you to accept or decline online.
If you have not received your award email, check your spam folder since the financial aid office may be a new sender to your account.
Review your online award notification carefully, accepting or declining each award.
You need to complete the online award acceptance within 30 days of receiving it or it may be canceled.
To accept or decline your award:
- Go to www.cowley.edu and log in to the Financial Aid Portal.
- Verify that you are in the correct award year. (Located on top bar menu)
- Click on Menu, read and accept the Terms and Conditions to the Student Responsibility Form.
- Click on Menu and then on Accept Awards.
- To accept an award, scroll over and click on status box and change to accept.
- To decline an award, click on the status box and change to decline.
- Click submit once award is accepted or declined.
- First-time borrowers must complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note. This information is found on your awards page