Business, Computer, & Information Technology Scholarship
The Business, Computer & Information Technology Department at Cowley College offers tuition and book scholarships to a limited number of qualified applicants. A scholarship contract will be mailed to selected applicants.
- Accounting Clerk
- Business Administration
- Entrepreneurship and Business Leadership
- Management Information Systems
- Office Management
- Adhere to 3.0 GPA and hour requirements, declare a major in Business, Accounting, or a related field, and become an active member of Cowley Collegiate DECA.
- Enroll and attend the face to face noncredit DECA course at the Ark City Main Campus - 1 hour per week.
- Attend one of two DECA conferences throughout the year.
- Participate in 80% of fundraising activities. Pay $30 DECA course registration fee.
- At least 6 credit hours must be taken face to face on any Cowley campus.
Submit the following additional information to the Business, Computer, & Information Technology Department, Webb Brown Building, or to the program instructor.
- A half page essay indicating the major you are going to declare within the Business, Computer, & Information Technology Department and why this major interests you.
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, or present/past employer.
Department scholarships are available for renewal based on satisfactory completion of GPA and department criteria.Scholarship Deadlines:
- Fall: February 15th
- Spring: October 15th
To receive a Cowley College Foundation scholarship, students are required to maintain a GPA specified by the scholarship and be enrolled full-time. Foundation scholarship requirements are outlined in the acceptance contract students sign prior to receiving funds. These scholarships are available to in-state, out-of-state and International students. Foundation scholarships may be combined with Institutional scholarships.To learn more about available scholarships, click here.