Business, Computers, & Information Technology Department
The business administration degree is designed for students pursuing a baccalaureate degree in the areas of accounting, management, marketing, finance and general business. Students will gain an understanding of the various topics needed to be successful after transfer to the four year school of their choice. The course recommendations are intended for students who are undecided about a transfer school. Students who have selected a transfer school should consult the catalog of that school and an academic advisor for requirements appropriate to the first two years of study.
Business Administration Program
- ACC1150 - Principles of Accounting I
- ACC1160 - Principles of Accounting II
- MTH4432 - Calculus for Business and Economics
- ECO6113 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ACC1165 - Managerial Accounting
- ECO6114 - Principles of Microeconomics
- OFT1640 - Business Communications
- MTH4423 - Elementary Statistics
Class Schedules: To see what classes are being offered in the current and upcoming semesters, go to Class Schedules.
For more information contact:
Webb Brown Academic Center Office 106B - Main Campus