AQIP Archive Action Projects
Past Action Projects:
- Professional Development (Tiger University)
- Cowley Career Center - To explore the development of a career center.
- Global Learning - To review the current student learning outcomes and make revisions as needed
- Employee Recognition and Rewards
- Academic Progress - Report, Remediation and Retention
- Cowley Impact Project- The college working together on a common goal to impact the institution
- Admissions - To improve customer service and streamline the enrollment process
- Online Learning Quality - Maintaining consistency and quality in an online learning environment
- Emergency Academic Plan - Ensuring an Academic Environment During Times of College Crisis
- Retention - Review and improve college retention through course and semester sequence
- Strategic Planning - Integrating institutional data into the strategic planning process.
- Online Delivery - Assuring consistency and quality in online delivery.
- Cultural Diversity - Enhance awareness of cultural diversity on campus and in the community.
- Transfer/Career Development- Student transfer / career development.
- Strategic Planning Process - Review and Improve the Strategic Planning Process.
- Institutional Effectiveness - Improve the systematic tracking and measuring of institutional effectiveness.
- Quality Education - Provide a quality education to students at all academic levels.
- Professional Development - Plan and implement an employee professional development and mentoring system.