Steps for Transfer Students to Apply to Cowley College
- Complete an Application for Admission.
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. Cowley’s Financial Aid code is 001902.
- Complete the Housing Application and Contract if you intend to live in the residence halls located at Arkansas City.
- Send us your high school and college transcripts. Click Here for directions. For information about transferring courses, click here.
- Complete Placement Testing at one of our campus locations if necessary. Placement information.
- Contact an advisor to enroll in classes with an admissions representative. Click here to contact an advisor.
- Visit the Cowley College Bookstore to obtain your books. Books are available 3 weeks before classes start.
- Start your journey with the first day of class.