High School Students, Dual Enrollment, and FastTrack
- Fast Track
FastTrack at Cowley College is a dual enrollment program that provides an opportunity for eligible high school students to earn college credit prior to graduating from high school. Eligible students can get an early start on their college career and earn college credit at an affordable price. It can also help students reduce their time at a more costly four-year institution. Cowley College is dedicated to making FastTrack accessible and affordable through our low tuition rates and our participation in State and Federal programs that provide financial assistance.
Steps to Get Started with FastTrack:
- Complete an Application for Admission.
- Contact your high school counselor about your interest in dual enrollment.
- Students must:
- be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior, or a "gifted" 9th grade student,
- have a 2.75 GPA and,
- meet placement score guidelines to be eligible.
- Complete the FastTrack Permission form (once every academic year) AND the FastTrack Enrollment form (each semester) through your High School counselor as it needs to be signed by your high school counselor, principal, yourself and your guardian/parent(s).
- Return those signed forms to your High School counselor to complete the enrollment process.
- Make payment arrangements for the costs of your courses prior to the first day of class.
- Attend required Concurrent High School Orientation by registering for one of the following dates and locations.