Check List for First Time Cowley Students
Congratulations! As a new student at Cowley College you have taken a major step in the direction of your future. With classes beginning shortly, here is a checklist to help put you on the right track to being successful.
- Complete the free online admissions application.
- Apply for scholarships and financial aid. (Optional, but highly recommended.)
- Be sure all official transcripts from high school and colleges you have attended have been sent.
- Complete placement requirements through transcript, ACT/SAT scores, or arrange to take a placement assessment. Can be done at the time of enrollment.
- Meet with an advisor to enroll in classes or enroll in classes through your TigerConnect.
- Log in information should arrive the following business day after application, if not contact admissions at email@example.com.
- Meeting/contacting an advisor for first time enrollment is highly recommended.
- Send in housing contract and deposit (for resident life student, Arkansas City Campus only).
- Log-in to TigerConnect for access to your schedule, current bill, financial aid documentation, final grades, etc.
- View your bill and make payment arrangements. Online payment plans can be set up through the student finances tab in TigerConnect.
- Scholarships and financial aid may not appear right away. If you have questions, contact admissions.
- Order or purchase textbooks from the Cowley College Bookstore.
- Books are available for rent or purchase 2-3 weeks before the start of each semester.
- Log in to Blackboard and complete Blackboard orientation.
- Attend your Student Orientation. Look for any new student activities to participate in.
- Begin your Cowley College journey with your first day of class!