At Cowley, we applaud you for returning to pursue your academic journey. As a busy adult we understand that your time is at a premium. Whether you are completing a degree or gaining job skills our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. The following steps will help get you started.
- Complete an Application for Admission. (Previous Cowley students, please see Current Student.)
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. Cowley’s Financial Aid code is 001902.
- Complete the Housing Application and Contract, if you intend to live in the residence halls located in Arkansas City.
- Send us your high school and college transcripts. Click here for directions on transcripts.
- For information about transferring courses, click here.
- Complete Placement Testing at one of our campus locations if necessary.
- Contact Admissions to enroll in classes with an admissions representative.
- Visit the Cowley College Bookstore to obtain your books. Books are available 3 weeks before classes start.
- Start your journey with the first day of class.