Cowley College


Academic Information

Transfer Information

KBOR Transfer & Articulation Agreement

The Kansas Board of Regents has approved a list of courses for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. A student who completes these courses at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other public institution in Kansas in pursuit of a degree or credential.

View Course Transfer and Reverse Transfer

View Articulated Programs with Universities for a list of other universities that allow course credits to be transferred.

View Plan of Study for Degrees Offered to see what courses and degrees from Cowley College are transferable to different colleges.

Transfer Information for some Kansas and Oklahoma 4 Year Colleges and Universities.

The following links to several 4-year colleges and universities in the states of Kansas and Oklahoma are subject to change.

You should always double-check with the University you are planning to transfer to for their latest requirements and policies.

In addition, it is your responsibility to keep your advisor informed about the school you wish to transfer to.