Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategic Theme
Cowley College is committed to providing opportunities for learning excellence, personal achievement, and community engagement.
Champion the relevance of two-year colleges in higher education through holistic learning and workforce development opportunities.
Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical School is dedicated to the continual pursuit of excellence by embracing our Core Values, the fundamental principles that guide our actions.People
- We emphasize the importance of human relationships, diversity, and a sense of community.
- We provide student-centered instruction.
- We provide a safe, learning environment where joy, humor, and teamwork are embraced.
- We encourage open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Our students will receive a quality education.
- The College will provide students the opportunity to take an active role in their success.
- All employees are responsible and committed to excellence.
- We are accountable to the community to educate students and to sustain and improve society.
- We regard honesty, trust, and respect as essential principles in our academic, personal and professional standards.
- We provide a positive atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
- We empower students and employees to be innovative and visionary.
- We are an ethical leader in the field of education.
With integrity and passion, Cowley College advances its mission and vision by supporting the attainment and demonstration of life skills in the areas of critical thinking and problem solving, communications, citizenship, computation, and technology.