Intramural Sports and Activities
In addition to intercollegiate sports, we also offer intramural sports at Cowley College. There are a variety of intramural sports and activities offered. Coed volleyball, flag football, coed softball, dodgeball, basketball, kickball, soccer, frisbee golf, badminton, tennis and relay games.
Any student is eligible to participate in intramurals. It is a great way to get in shape and make new friends.
There are many sports and activities offered through out the year and suggestions are always welcome!
Intramural Calendar — 2019-2020August
- 26th – 8:00PM - Ping-Pong Tournament – Nelson Student Center
- 3rd – 7:00PM – Sand Volleyball Tournament – Sand-lot (North of Kirke Dale Dorm)
- 5th – 7:00PM – E-Sports (Gaming) Tournament – Nelson Student Center
- 10th – 7:00PM – Flag Football – Carver Park (See Jungle Bulletin Board for more info)
- 17th – 7:00PM – Pool Tournament – Nelson Student Center
- 19th – 7:00PM – Outdoor Basketball – Basketball Court (By Linda Hargrove Rec Center)
- 24th – 5:00PM – Softball Game (T.B.D.) – Corn-hole & Washers Tournament
Upcoming Event Sign-Up
If you would like to be on the Cowley Intramural email list, click here to email us.For more information contact: