Intramural Sports and Activities
In addition to intercollegiate sports, we also offer intramural sports at Cowley College. There are a variety of intramural sports and activities offered. Coed volleyball, flag football, coed softball, dodgeball, basketball, kickball, soccer, frisbee golf, badminton, tennis and relay games.
Any student is eligible to participate in intramurals. It is a great way to get in shape and make new friends.
There are many sports and activities offered through out the year and suggestions are always welcome!
Intramural Calendar — 2019-2020September
- 17th – 7:00PM – Pool Tournament – Nelson Student Center
- 19th – 7:00PM – Outdoor Basketball – Basketball Court (By Linda Hargrove Rec Center)
- 24th – 5:00PM – Softball Game (T.B.D.) – Corn-hole & Washers Tournament
- 1st – 7:00PM – Volleyball (Indoor) – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 8th – 6:00PM – Ultimate Frisbee – Carver Park Field (West of Ark City Pool)
- 10th – 6:00PM – Badminton – (T.B.D.)
- 15th – 7:00PM – Dodgeball Tournament – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 17th – 7:00PM – E-Sports (FIFA) – Student Center Game Room
- 22nd – 8:00PM – Darts Tournament “301” – Student Center Game Room
7:00PM – Introduction to Darts and instruction (w/ Ian Alumbaugh)
- 29th – 6:00PM – Soccer (Outdoor) Weather permitting – (T.B.D.).
- 5th – 7:00PM – Water Pong Tournament – Student Center Game Room
- 7th – 7:00PM – Volleyball (Indoor) – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 12th – 7:00PM – Basketball – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 14th – 6:00PM – Pickleball (2 on 2) – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 19th – 7:00PM – E-Sports (NBA 2K20)
- 21st – 7:00PM – Soccer (Indoor) – Linda Hargrove Athletic Center
- 3rd – 7:00PM – Mario Kart Tournament – (Location T.B.D.)
Upcoming Event Sign-Up
If you would like to be on the Cowley Intramural email list, click here to email us.For more information contact: