Intramural Activities and Sports
In addition to the intercollegiate sports at Cowley, we also offer a comprehensive intramural sports program. There are a variety of intramural activities offered. Coed volleyball, flag football, coed softball, dodgeball, basketball, kickball, soccer, frisbee golf, badminton, tennis and relay games.
Any student is eligible to participate in intramurals. It is a great way to get in shape and make new friends. There are many sports offered through out the year and suggestions are always welcome!
Intramural Calendar - Fall 2018
- 8 PM on Monday, October 8 — Dodgeball Tourney
- 7:30 PM on Monday, October 15 — Dodgeball Tourney Finals!
- T-shirts for the winning dodgeball team
- 7:30 PM on Monday, November 5 — 7 in the Bank/Buy the Bank Free Throw Competition (t-shirt for champ!) — At the Linda Hargrove Rec Building
- 7:30 PM on Friday, November 9 — Ping Pong Tourney for Cash Prizes — the Nelson Student Center Game Room
- 7:30 PM on Monday, November 12 — Knockout Basketball! — At the Linda Hargrove Rec Building
- 7:30 PM on Thursday, November 15 — Pick-up Basketball! — At the Linda Hargrove Rec Building
- 7:30 PM on Tuesday, November 20 — Pickleball! — At the Linda Hargrove Rec Building
- 7:30 PM on Friday, November 30 — Friday Night Fornite! — At the Nelson Student Center Game Room/Tv Room
Spring 2018 — Intramural Sports Calendar
For more information, contact:
Office Hours: 9 am - noon