Housing & Food Plans
Great Rooms | Good Food | Reasonable Costs
The following information explains the options for resident students.
Gold and Silver Plans
The Gold and Silver Plans include the cost of living in a campus dormitory and eating in the campus dining facilities during the Fall and Spring semesters, August through May.
The Gold Plan includes the dorm cost and a 19 meal plan, which provides for three meals per day Monday through Friday and two meals per day on Saturday and Sunday.
No Meal Plan
Non-Athlete Students that live at The Lodge (dorm located off campus) can purchase a "No Meal" option.
2019-2020 Housing & Food Costs on Ark City CampusFall and Spring Semesters only
Gold Plan (19) - $5,400Silver Plan $5,300
The Silver Plan includes the dorm cost and a 14 meal plan, which provides for eating any 14 meals Thursday-Wednesday.
Residents in The Lodge
No Meal Plan
Single-Occupancy Room - $4,000
Double-Occupancy Room - $3,700
Gold Meal Plan
Single-Occupancy Room - $5,900
Double-Occupancy Room - $5,400
Silver Meal Plan
Single-Occupancy Room - $5,800
Double-Occupancy Room - $5,300
There are 3 payment options:
- Balance to be Paid in Full prior to August 9th.
- Online payment is available at no extra cost.
- Financial Aid will be used to pay the balance due.
- Payment Plan through NelNet will be used.
- A $30 per semester processing fee will be charged upon enrollment in this plan.
A housing contract must be signed by any student who wants to contract for living quarters, meals, and services in the Cowley College residence hall system. Except for the summer session plan, a $100 non-refundable down payment must accompany the dorm contract.
Official contracts are available in early March. You may put in your request for a contract by one of these methods:
- Call the Director of Housing at 620.441.5289
- Email the housing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online Request a Contract form to request an official housing contract.
You will be put on our priority mailing list as soon as we request your request for a contract.
Hall assignment is based upon available space according to the date of receipt of the housing contract by the Housing Office.Contract Preview
You may view the Residence Hall Contracts. These are to view only; they will not be accepted as a dorm contract.