Online Job Board
Local Job Listings
JOIN THE 2020 CENSUS TEAM
APPLY ONLINE – 2020census.gov/jobs2020 Census jobs provide:
- Great pay
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Work from home
For more information or help applying, please call 1-855-JOB-2020.
Hiring Paramedics and EMTs
Springdale Fire Department
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
We are looking for highly trained and motivated people with exceptional customer service skills who are interested in becoming a Firefighter with one of Arkansas' most progressive Fire/Rescue/EMS Departments.Annual Starting Salary
$44,152 for FF / Paramedics
$36,773 for FF / EMTs
In addition, our members receive holiday pay & automatic FLSA overtime.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance and more!
9/9/2019 thru 4pm on 12/2/2019Contact
Selling Hats at the Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival
September 19th through the 21st
Location: Winfield, KS
This year will be our 29th year selling hats at the Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival. We are looking for two students to help us with customer service at the Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival, from September 19th through the 21st.Details & Requirements
- Retail sales experience required
- Fitting hats to customers
- Shrinking and stretching hats
- Keeping the booth orderly
- Hours of booth operation are 9:30am- 9:00pm, must have availability during these hours
- Training provided, but good listening skills are key
- Non-smoking required
- Email qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter "Bluegrass" in your Email Subject line
- Please provide your contact information
In home, private care CNA
Part-time or full-time: weekends, week days and/or evenings.
Location: Clearwater, KS
In home, private care CNA, or someone with medical or nursing experience/ certification, to assist in caring for an elderly man who is in a wheelchair. He requires assistance transferring in and out of bed, or to the commode. He is still rather independent in some areas, but needing assistance in others. They would work closely with the family/care coordinators to provide continuity of care.
Resume and references may be emailed to email@example.com
Direct Support Associate
Part time, weekends, days/evening/night shifts Job Summary
Responsible for training and assisting individuals served in various aspects of activities of daily living, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures. This position is also responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the individuals being served.
Fall Harvest Help (Part Time)
Two Rivers Coop
We are needing some Fall Harvest Help. Part Time work through Fall Harvest.
End of August Through November
If you are interested, please contact:
Two Rivers Coop
100 West Grain Ave.
Geuda Springs, KS 67051
Ranch Hand Wanted
Help with farm chores and herd management. Must be dependable, have some experience and willing to work. Approximately 3-4 days per week totaling 20 hours - Flexible work schedule. About 10 miles west of Cowley’s main campus. $10-$15 per hour depending on experience and skills.
Please contact Charles Reinert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-285-7041.
Restaurant General Manager (GM) is responsible for the overall success of the restaurant. The GM must be energetic, committed, and a goal-oriented professional. The GM will oversee all facets of operation for one Arby’s restaurant, including customer satisfaction, operations, sales, profits and staff development. As GM, you will be accountable for the attainment of agreed-upon goals and profits working within the framework of the corporate philosophy, policies and objectives.
For more information, go to www.work4arbys.comJob Responsibilities:
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
- May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training for crew.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of weekly/daily scheduled work hours.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
- Organize, plan and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
- Judge the quality of food, preparation and job applicants.
- Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory and health practices.
- Handle food, utensils and bookkeeping materials.
- Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
- Get information from customers, employees and inventory records.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff and payroll.
- Guide, direct and train staff.
- Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting and payroll.
- Communicate with customers, sales reps and suppliers.
- Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
For more information, go to www.work4arbys.com
An experienced manager that consistently runs great shifts. Assistant Managers (AMs) support the GM and AGM by contributing to profitable restaurant operations. AMs might be called upon to complete additional core and support management functions.
For more information, go to www.work4arbys.comJob Responsibilities:
Assistant Managers are expected to be able to perform all job requirements of a Shift Manager. Additionally, AMs should be trained on and willing to execute/learn the following duties:
- Conducting 1:1 coaching sessions with team members.
- Executing our core training programs for our team members.
- Supporting GM/AGM with new product training.
- Oversight of daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
- Conducting new hire orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training, developing and coaching employees.
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment.
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to all RB American Group policies and procedures, along with any local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maximizing restaurant sales and profitability through managing inventory, labor costs, proper cash controls and training employees.
- Ensuring successful execution of daily, weekly, and monthly requirements, including but not limited to truck orders, inventory, scheduling, ect.
- Ensuring the protection of the Arby’s brand standards.
- Doing whatever it takes to “Make it Right” for our guests.
- Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping - To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
For more information, go to www.work4arbys.com
The CourierTraveler is taking applications for an Independent Contractor to deliver newspapers in Ark City and Newkirk area Mon-Fri evening, plus deliver print job to Blackwell one evening. Candidate must be dependable, have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and dependable vehicle with a backup vehicle available. Must be able to load & unload newspapers/boxes up to 35 lbs. repeatedly. Stop by CourierTraveler Office at 200 E. 5th Ave, Arkansas City, to fill out an application. No phone calls please.
Fitness Room Attendant
Arkansas City Recreation CommissionDescription
The Arkansas City Recreation Commission is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Fitness Room Attendant. Weekday and some weekend hours. Position responsibilities include facility supervision and program administration. Must have the ability to interact well with youth and adults. Submit resume and application to ACRC, 225 E 5th Ave. Arkansas City KS.
For additional information, contact ACRC at 620-441-4300.
ACRC is an equal opportunity employer.
Electrical EngineerS and Y Industries, Inc.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer at our manufacturing and engineering facilities in Winfield, Kansas. The selected candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner, motivated and positive, dedicated team player, while interacting with different coworkers and customers on many different levels.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of electronic assemblies. We have over 35 years of experience with hundreds of satisfied customers. S and Y caters to a wide range of industries from manufacturing and production to medical equipment, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, commercial and monitoring devices.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop analog and digital systems pertaining to various industries.
- Create schematics, BOM's and supporting documentation
- Provide direction and project management for overall design effort.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Confers with engineers, customers, vendors and other stakeholders on product issues and potential engineering product enhancements.
- Initiate, lead, and participate in design reviews with other engineering and manufacturing personnel as well as customers.
- Provide electrical and mechanical materials and tooling cost studies.
- Develop detailed fabrication specifications and Quality Assurance protocols.
- Performs engineering work, design analysis, development, and re-design for assemblies to ensure quality standards and functional objectives are met.
- Supports engineering of technical problems on the production lines.
- Provides Engineering support and troubleshoots assembly failures to ensure that issues are resolved efficiently.
- Analyzes and evaluates component obsolescence and identifies new or improved alternate electronic component selection.
- Work with supply chain to identify alternative parts that reduce product complexity and costs.
- Completes drawing and design documentation as required to facilitate the engineering process.
- Produces products according to specifications, using the most cost effective and efficient means.
- Provide interface, communication and coordination with internal stakeholders on matters pertaining to product engineering activities.
- Create, operate and calibrate a wide range of test equipment.
- US Citizen
- BSEE, technical school, or equivalent work experience
- Analog and digital circuit design.
- Schematic capture, printed circuit board layout.
- Training and experience in design preferred.
- Training and experience in design-for-manufacturing preferred.
- Demonstrates creativity and ingenuity in applying engineering principles and practices.
- Proficient at solving problems in a timely manner.
- Experience in analyzing complex technical problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment, independently and as a part of a team.
- Military service - preferred
What we have to offer: Salary range is determined by experience/background. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and PTO.
ABOUT S and Y INDUSTRIES, INC:
S and Y Industries, Inc. is an electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronic design, production and product management services. We help bring electronic products to the market faster and more cost effective by providing complete electronic product supply chain management. S and Y offers complete turnkey solutions from engineering to systems integration and order fulfillment. S and Y provides individualized, focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Total customer satisfaction is provided through teamwork, defect free product delivery, continuous product improvement, and with just-in-time manufacturing.
S and Y will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation.
Candidates may apply by filling out application at our facility:
S and Y Industries, Inc.
606 Industrial Blvd,
Winfield, KS 67156
Or you may send letter, resume, references and salary requirements to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about S and Y Industries, visit our website at www.sandyindustries.com
Engineering TechnicianS and Y Industries, Inc.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is now seeking an entry level Engineering Technician at our manufacturing and engineering facilities in Winfield, Kansas. The selected candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner, motivated and positive, dedicated team player, who we can train to perform electrical, optical and physical calibrations, while interacting with different customers on many different levels. This position will work closely with the Quality and Inventory department to ensure quality.
Normal working hours are from Monday to Friday at 8:00am to 5:00pm.
S and Y Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of electronic assemblies. We have over 35 years of experience with hundreds of satisfied customers. S and Y caters to a wide range of industries from manufacturing and production to medical equipment, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, commercial and monitoring devices.
Click here for more details
Day & ZimmermannDescription
Day and Zimmermann logoDirects supervision of the Nondestructive Test (NDT) staff, assuring that the requirements of NAS 410 is met; directs supervision of destructive testing personnel with both functions performed through application of departmental plans, policies and procedures to accomplish satisfactory completion of departmental assignments.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Regularly exercises initiative, discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Computer Literacy.
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Ability to interpret codes, standards and other contractual documents that control assigned job responsibilities.
- Ability to conduct or direct training and examination of personnel in the method certified.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Interprets codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the NDT methods utilized by the employer.
- Exercises technical responsibility for the NDT facility and staff.
- Selects method and technique for specific inspection of an ammunition item.
- Prepares and verifies the adequacy of radiographic (or other NDT) procedures.
- Approves NDT procedures and NDT-related work instructions for technical adequacy.
- Provides and/or directs the training, examination, and certification of personnel performing radiographic (or other NDT) inspection.
What’s In It For You?
- Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, paid time off, and the opportunity to work with a terrific team.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). NDT technical training preferred.
- Five years NDT radiography experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Level III Radiographer certification required.
- Near vision must be Jaeger No. 1 or equivalent, not less than 30cm/12 inches in at least one eye, natural or corrected. Must be able to adequately distinguish and differentiate colors.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Essential Functions: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery)
- Balancing (e.g., maintaining equilibrium when walking, climbing, crouching etc.)
- Stooping (e.g., bending the spine at the waist)
- Reaching (e.g., reaching arms or legs in any direction)
- Lifting motion or lifting objects more than 15 pounds
- Repetitive motions of any part of the body
- Kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Pushing or pulling (e.g., using a part of your body to press against something in a downward or outward direction, or in a dragging or hauling motion)
- Fingering (e.g., picking, pinching, typing, or other working that uses the fingers
- Grasping (e.g., use of hand to apply pressure)
- Feeling (e.g., perceiving an objects size, shape, texture etc.)
- Climbing (e.g., ascending/descending ladders, stair, scaffolding, ramps, pole etc. using feet and legs or hands/arms to climb)
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus over long periods of time
- Ability to read complex documents in English language
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language
- Capacity to express thoughts orally (e.g., accurately, quick and loudly convey spoken instructions to workers)
- Ability to wear a mask, respirator, bullet proof vest or other equipment
- Ability to regularly perform all job functions at Company’s office or work site
- Specific vision requirements must be met.
About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose 21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business of betterment -- maintaining the nation's power infrastructure, protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements around the world. We do what we say.®
Part-Time Retail Banking Specialist (Teller)
Citizens Bank of Kansas, a fourth-generation family-owned community bank has an opportunity to join an awesome team at our Winfield, Kansas branch. This part-time Retail Banking Specialist (Teller) will play an important role in our continued growth by providing our customers with superior customer service and solutions in a professional and knowledgeable manner.We are seeking friendly, organized, self-motivated candidates with:
- Superior customer service abilities
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior banking and/or cash handling experience is beneficial
- Ability to work 15-25 hours a week – hours might include opening (7:45am), closing (5:30pm), and three Saturdays (8:30am-12:00pm) a month.
- Processing of customer transactions
- Handling of money accurately
- Balancing cash drawer
- Assisting customers with new products and services
- Working within the guidelines of banking regulations and all security and audit procedures
Please apply at citizensbankofkansas.com/careers/
We also encourage you to visit www.citizensbankofkansas.com for additional information about our organization and team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer.
Welding and Assembly Apprentice
Location: Rose Hill, KSCompany: Viking Blast & Wash Systems
Growing company in industrial shot blast manufacturing. Average growth of 12.1% per year over the last 15 years has created opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Located near Wichita in Rose Hill, KS the company started in 1978 and now employees nearly 60 people.Job Description:
Assembly and welding of custom industrial equipment under supervision of a Lead Man.
Safety Bonus Opportunity
Performance Bonus Opportunity
Philosophy: Rooted in Market Based Management we are focused on value creation and, elimination of waste. Our character and concern for customers drive our behavior. We read Dale Carnegie, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Dave Ramsey Financial Peace.
Good Work Ethic
Pass a physical
Current Driver’s License
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor and General Manager.
Contact: Ryan Sneath, General Manager, 316 634 6699 ext 202.
Maintaining the security of company assets, which includes vehicle inventory and cashControlling personnel expenses and assisting other managers in promoting the location business by conducting sales calls to prospective customers. Communicate positioning, pricing, and promotional strategies to staff and develop business relationships with other businesses.Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent. Current and valid state Drivers Licensee with good driving record. Prior retail or customer service leadership experience. College Degree is highly recommended but not required.Desired Qualifications
Prior retail or customer service leadership experience. College Degree is highly recommended but not required.
Customer Service Agent
Operate the computer counter agent control system in all relevant areas efficiently, i.e. open and close rental contracts accurately, contract modification, print and update manifest etc.
Address customer inquiries, such as, explanation of charges, vehicle damages, directions, etc.
Promote and sell coverages and upgrades i.e. additional insurance.
Perform a variety of general office duties such as answering phones, photocopying and maintaining a clean and professional workspace.
Maintain current knowledge and adhere to the guidelines on all company policies and procedures, new training information, pricing and promotions etc.
Support a team environment by assisting other agents and/or other areas when needed.Minimum Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must be minimum 21 years of age. Valid Missouri or Kansas driver's license with clean driving history.Desired Qualifications
Car rental, truck rental or travel industry experience. Retail and sales experience. Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Daily responsibilities could include: Cleaning and preparing Cars and Trucks for Rental. Transporting vehicle to and from rental area as well as satellite locations throughout Wichita and Hutchinson. Conducting vehicle damage inspections and reporting.Requirements
All positions require a High School Diploma or equivalent. You must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid state drivers license with a good driving record.Desired Qualifications
Prior detail/light automotive experience preferred but not required.
Shuttle vehicles between the Wichita locations to include full size vans and cargo vans. Capable of driving 15 foot and 24 foot trucks on Interstates. Light duty work, in-fleeting and drying off cars.Requirements
Works part-time, 28 hours per week to include weekends, holidays.
Entry Level Business Administrative Employment Opportunity
Company: Smith Orthodontics
Location: Wichita, KS
Orthodontic practice is recruiting excellence in a new team member! Join us in creating beautiful smiles, lasting relationships and providing unparalleled customer service. The highest quality patient care and patient experience are at the heart of our practice. We are 'more than a smile'! If you are looking to positively impact lives through a life changing smile with a team committed to excellence, we invite you to come join us!
As part of Smith Orthodontics you will strive to be the best part of the patient's day. The Administrative Assistant will have the opportunity to be part of the front office team, welcoming new and established patients to their visits, providing phone support and scheduling follow up appointments.
The ideal team member will be a self starter who takes initiative, an individual who seeks the chance to learn, communicates in a positive and efficient manner and is very detail oriented. This is a long term position with much opportunity to grow and contribute individual talents within a team setting. Helpful experience would include being bilingual. Please include a cover letter introducing yourself and share with us your interest in joining the Smith Orthodontic team. Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com We look forward to reviewing your qualifications and appreciate your application for employment.
SUMMER JOB OPENINGS
Company: Silgan Dispensing
Position:Entry-Level Machine Operators
Pay Scale:$11.06-$13.02/hr Full-Time, Part-Time & Weekend ShiftsHow To Apply
Grain Quality Specialist
Job Location: Milan, KS
Reports To: Elevator Superintendent or Location Manager
This individual is responsible to receive and accurately store all commodities according to assigned grade. To maintain the quality of that grain while in storage to a minimum of the condition it was received at. This position will blend the commodities in storage at the facility to a specific grade for shipment to end users. To keep the facilities clean at or above the requirements of all governing agencies. The person in this position will maintain the facilities and all the equipment in them to a minimum of the manufactures specifications. This position will help serve the customers of MKC in a kind and courteous fashion. It is expected of this position to work cooperatively with other employees to do the job in the safest and most efficient manner possible. The individual in this position will achieve all one’s recorded personal goals and the cooperatives strategic objectives.
- Current operational knowledge of all machinery in elevator. Ability to make minor repairs unattended and assist with major repairs and to conduct scheduled maintenance on all equipment at the manufacturers specified times or on the maintenance plan schedule.
- Good working knowledge of the properties of corn, wheat, soybeans beans, milo, and sunflowers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Class 7B Commercial Applicator License.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
- Computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to taste or smell. The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
Eye protection, hard hats, and gloves are required in designated areas. Full length denim or similar material pants and leather toed shoes are to be worn at all times (with the exception of other appropriate attire for onsite and offsite professional meetings). Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. goggles, gloves, long sleeve shirt, and/or face mask) may be required as prescribed by the chemical label when handling chemicals.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A high school degree or GED.
- Handle incoming grain by weighing and testing the grain (if not done by another employee at the scale), unloading the trucks at into the facility, and conveying the grain to the correct bin utilizing the available storage space as efficiently as possible all while using caution as not to damage the grain.
- Maintain the quality of the grain in the elevator by making periodic inspections of all stored grain, turn the grain only as necessary to maintain quality, and make recommendations to the location manager or elevator superintendent to help improve grain handling operation and provide better service and value for our customers.
- Blend all grains as necessary when preparing to ship grain out of the facility to meet specifications of the receiving customer and to eliminate any grain quality discounts by the receiving customer.
- Load the grain out in either rail cars or licensed highway vehicles according to the legal allowed weight of the transporting vehicle.
- Provide grain drying services by grading and testing grain before and after grain drying operations assuring that grain is not over dried and unnecessarily shrunk.
- Observe OSHA, state, federal, and MKC safety regulations. Promote a safety culture by proactively assessing all activities for dangerous circumstances.
- Maintain equipment and facilities regularly to the manufactures specifications or the MKC maintenance program and follow housekeeping standards keeping facilities neat and clean.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative.
- Promote and maintain an attitude of teamwork and cooperation with all co-workers within the company.
- Assist other locations and/or departments as requested.
- Maintain all mobile equipment, non grain facilities, and vehicles in proper operating order, as well as keeping them clean and neat in appearance. In addition, all maintenance shall be documented in writing.
- Maintain a positive visual image of all locations by keeping the property and grounds clean, neat and orderly in appearance.
- Greet customers promptly and courteously with a friendly smile and a hello, thank them for their business, promptly and courteously answer the phone, assist customers with loading and unloading of products, work with customers to resolve problems and report complaints to your manager if you can not immediately fix them.
- Provide outstanding customer service to generate repeat business.
- Attend product, merchandising, and cooperative meetings and work to improve personal skills and knowledge.
- When billing, loading, or assisting customers accurately state the pricing, type of product, and usage of the products. If delivery is required correctly state delivery times and terms.
- Enforce the cooperative credit policy by making credit terms known to customers, not charging to customers on COD, not extending credit to customers without approval of credit manager, and not authorizing customers to exceed their credit limit.
Job involves work inside a climate-controlled office atmosphere as well as outside in hot and cold weather. Job involves much stooping, standing, and climbing on ladders. Extensive scooping with a shovel and sweeping with a broom are also required.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other duties. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Master Fleet Mechanic
Department: Public Works
Division: Central GarageCity of Hutchinson, Kansas
P.O. Box 1567, 125 E. Avenue B
Hutchinson, KS 67504-1567
This position performs a variety of skilled mechanical maintenance and repair to gasoline and diesel powered automotive vehicles, heavy equipment, emergency response vehicles, equipment including fixed plant equipment, tools, and the City’s fueling station. Challenges and problems inherent in this position include the diversity of equipment and vehicles maintained, the number of individuals and departments being served and requirement to be capable of operating equipment and vehicles being maintained. The Master Fleet Mechanic is challenged to maintain knowledge of new technologies incorporated into maintenance and repair for vehicles and equipment. This employee should possess a strong mechanical and technical aptitude, and effective public relations and communication skills.Click here for more information
Social Media InternshipEddy’s Everything
Eddy's Everything is looking to hire a part-time intern this summer to help run our social media accounts. It would be a great opportunity for a marketing student to gain real life experience with doing social media for multiple businesses.
LPNs and RNs for All ShiftsFountainview Nursing and Rehabilitation, Rose Hill, KS
We are currently looking to hire LPNs and RNs. Competitive pay with AWESOME benefits. Currently hiring Nurses for all shifts. 12hour shift.
Contact if interested or apply online!
Ashley Reddig, RN BSN
Director of Nursing
Fountainview Nursing and Rehabilitation
601 N Rose Hill Road
Rose Hill, KS 67133
Part Time Helper WantedJacobs Backhoe Service, LLC
This position will pay $12 to $15 per hour depending on prior knowledge and work experience. This position will assist backhoe operator with digging graves, installing water hydrants, water lines and septic systems and other duties as assigned. Helper will use a laser and other tools i.e., shovel, pick, rakes. Must lift up to 50 lbs. frequently. Walk constantly. Ability to read measurements on laser and calculate slope accurately. This position is part time as needed. Jobs are normally scheduled 1-2 days in advance. Digging and covering up graves normally take 1-2 hours. Some Saturdays are required. Installing water line and septic system installation normally take 3-4 days depending on type of ground and weather. The right person for this position is someone who is dependable, likes physical labor, likes to work outdoors. Would be a great second job or a job for college student with a flexible schedule. If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 620 442-0508. Any questions call the office 620 442-0083.
Quality Care Animal Hospital
We are looking for students that love animals. We are currently looking for part-time employees to help with kennel/cleaning help and other duties around the office. If you’re interested please contact us at 620-442-2233.
Care Provider/Personal Care Attendant
This is a great opportunity for a student interested in pursuing an education degree. Are you interested in supporting a young adult to live her preferred lifestyle of being a volunteer at several local non-profits? Do you like Golden Retrievers? Are you detail oriented and patient? Do you have a car and good driving record? If you can answer yes to the above questions, I may have a part time job to offer you. Lissa's day schedule is 7:30am-3:30pm and we need help on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Lissa has a service dog, Tampa, and you would be responsible to transport and support her and Tampa at each of her activities. Pay is $10/hour.
If you could fill one or more of the openings and are interested in learning more, please email Linda at email@example.com. Background checks are required.
Looking for an opportunity to grow your resume? Want to be a part of something new and exciting? Elite Football & Cheer is currently looking for a Cheer Representative. This is a non-paid, volunteer opportunity who will serve on a Board of Directors with 12 members. If you love kids, cheerleading and a competitive environment, this is a wonderful opportunity for you and we want to hear from YOU.
Please contact Vice President Sara Williams at 316.633.2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the open position.
Mid Continent Controls is looking for talented SMT assemblers. Must have recent experience and be able to pass onsite soldering test at time of interview:Key Functions:
- Reports directly to the Production Manager
- Responsible for soldering fine pitch surface mount components
- Hand soldering components
- Inspecting boards for minor faults and correcting problems such as solder balls, solder bridges, inadequate solder, and incorrect device orientation
- Performs minor repair work as needed
- Experienced with cutting, stripping, tinning and crimping wire and pins
- Maintains accurate documentation
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Daily attendance and on time
- Recognizes component types, values and correct orientation
- Hand soldering of surface mount and through hole devices
- Prepares and solders wire connections, surface mount and through hole shorts
- Possess good understanding of IPC610 and J-STD-001 (preferred)
- Experienced with using microscopes to visually inspect the work performed(preferred)
- Experienced with reading schematics (preferred)
- Experienced with reading drawings (preferred)
- Experienced with using basic hand tools and rulers/scales (preferred)
- Experienced using calipers (preferred)
- Experienced with using manufacturing work instructions and visual aids (preferred)
- Must complete, and show proficiency on all basic assembler’s training tasks, as outlined on the Production training checklist, within 90 days after hire
- Available for overtime as needed
Mid Continent Controls is a manufacturer of specialized electronic assemblies, including audio and video equipment and electronic controls, utilized in cabin management systems for the corporate aviation industry. Our product variety is extensive and continually growing. We manufacture exceptional components, developed and assembled by exceptional individuals. We provide a comfortable environment, where employees have the opportunity to continue their own personal growth and development. Our benefits include 9 paid holidays, health, dental and life insurance (company-paid @ 75%), paid vacation and sick leave, overtime likely, optional insurances, and retirement plan with company match available. Salary range dependent on experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Please answer the following question:
List all assembler skills you feel proficient at completing (i.e. surface mount soldering, through hole soldering, cutting, stripping, tinning and crimping wires, pick and place set up and operation, soldering surface mount devices with 20 or more leads, reading drawings, using work instructions, using visual aids as part of the build process, etc.) and would be willing to demonstrate to us during an interview.
What is the maximum number of pins that you have hand soldered on a single device?
Medical ScribeEntry Level opportunity at Via Christi Hospital St. Francis in Wichita, KS
Vituity, among the largest truly democratic physician partnerships in the nation, has a paid part-time position as a Medical Scribe available at Via Christi Hospital St. Francis in Wichita, KS for students interested in a career in healthcare, specifically those with intention of attending medical, physician assistant, or nursing school.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the Emergency Department.Benefits
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of a scribe applicant test
Vituity is the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1000 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.To apply for this opportunity, click here
Eck Automotive GroupGreat career opportunities in:
- Controllers & Finance Management
- Professional Sales
- Service Technicians with Master Technician Designation Training
- IT Professionals
Potential Six Figure Earnings!
P/T On-Air News Anchor/ReporterLocation: Wichita, KS
KNSS-AM has an immediate opening for a P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter - Wichita.
Req ID#: 30944
Job Title: P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter - Wichita
Job Description/Requisition Details:
P/T On-Air News Anchor/Reporter:
KNSS Radio has openings for on-air news anchor/reporters.
Interested candidates please visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13635 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Home CNALocation: Clearwater, KS
Looking to hire an in home CNA to assist in caring for an elderly man who is in a wheelchair. He requires assistance transferring in and out of bed, morning and night. He is still rather independent in some areas, but needing assistance in others. The CNA would work closely with the family/care coordinators to provide continuity of care.
- CNA required
- Assist with Bathing and dressing patient
- Prepare and serve meals
- Take and document vital signs
- Turn or reposition patient when in bed if needed
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from care coordinator, caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Assist with transferring patient into bed, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Empty catheter
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Assisting with keeping the patient room clean
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time depending upon care needed
- Shift: Looking for Tuesday and Thursday. Patient gets out of bed between 8 & 9 am and goes to bed between 8 & 9 pm. Hours are flexible.
- Additional weekend hours available, and PRN shifts available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Wage: Starting at $10.00 an hour. Eligible for raises after 6 months of employment based off of job performance.
- Location: Clearwater, KS
- How to apply: Email your resume and 3 references (at least 1 work related reference) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Penetrant Inspector — Now Hiring (Level 2) on 3rd shiftWisconsin Investcast
661 South Twelfth Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Certified per SNT-TC-1A, MIL-STD-271F, NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271 and NAS410, Level 2 by a qualified Level 3.DESCRIPTION
Penetrant/magnetic particle inspect castings as required by customer or military specifications per the purchase order, shop card, or blueprint. Accept/reject castings according to specifications and standards as required.
Maintain the penetrant/magnetic particle inspection area, inspection booths, and other equipment as necessary.
Report to the Quality Manager with problems and non-conforming material.
Assist in other Quality functions as required. Maintain accurate records of all inspections performed and process logs. Work in other area as required.The Certified Level 2 shall:
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method.
- Have the skills and knowledge to conduct system performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Be capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees and Level 1 personnel.
- Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by MetalTek International - Wisconsin Investcast Division.
- When specified in the written practice, be capable of developing work instructions from approved general procedures. Such work instructions shall require final approval by a Level 3 certified in the method.
- Have a basic knowledge of relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
Training will take place on First Shift.
Radiographic Inspector — Now HiringWisconsin Investcast
661 South Twelfth Street
Watertown, WI 53094
We have an opportunity in our Quality Department for Radiographic Inspector (RTL2). This person will be responsible for:
- Perform radiographic operations including selection of appropriate techniques, positioning of materials, exposure of film, developing techniques, etc. to identify and assess defects in castings and repair welds.
- Perform all darkroom procedures to develop film.
- Interpretation of film results to determine whether parts pass or fail inspection based on knowledge of defect seriousness, codes, standards and customer specifications. Prepare necessary documentation of process.
- Move parts by hand and, using hoists and other lifting equipment, to facilitate inspection.
- Review new customer orders to help determine proper processing through X-Ray operations.
- Assist in maintaining the radiographic inspection area, inspection room and radiographic equipment as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records of inspections and process logs as required by the method
- Maintaining Nadcap accreditation in the method
- Obtain certification(s) and perform or assist in other NDT disciplines as needed.
To be successful the candidate should have the following attributes, skills, or experience:
- High School diploma or GED and post High School education in NDT or a technical field preferred
- Trained & Qualified to W.I. Radiation Operating, Emergency, & Security Procedures
- Certification to RT Level II, to SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410 & Navsea Tech Pub. 010/271
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written skills. High attention to detail and team player.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High technical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs