Financial InformationAccessing Your Account
Ways to pay your bill
There are several ways to pay your bill at Cowley College.
STEPS TO ACCESS YOUR STATEMENT:
- Log into Tiger Connect. You may access Tiger Connect from any web browser (on or off campus) by using the Login Single Sign On button OR by selecting the “Tiger Connect” link located in the Logins & Links drop down menu. Both options are located on the Homepage.
- Click the “Student” tab from the top menu selection.
- From the left hand menu, click the “Student Finances & Payments” link.
From this page you can:
- Access account details by clicking “My Account Information.” To view your total balance due, select the “My Account Balances” link. After clicking “My Account Balances”, click “Accounts Receivable” to view transaction details.
- View your Payment Options OR set up a payment plan for the current semester ONLY!
- For a PDF showing how to view your student bill in Tiger Connect, click below.
For International students:
Flywire Payment Program
International students should use Flywire, a streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
Paperless Billing InformationCowley College has gone green! Paperless statements are more cost effective, provide faster delivery, and keep Cowley College affordable.
Cowley College no longer mails paper statements. You may access your account 24/7 by logging into Tiger Connect. Cowley College will send you a monthly notification by email to your Cowley student address and your personal email. If desired, please provide your personal email address, name, and student ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org.