Help Desk Information
Blackboard & Email Help Desk
Blackboard Online Support Center
Our Blackboard Online Help Desk offers a technical knowledge base and support personnel.
- Access to technical assistance on Blackboard is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Additional ways of getting help including a live-chat feature, phone, email, ticket system, and self-help resources.
- An extensive searchable knowledge base where you can find solutions to common questions.
Blackboard Help Desk Phone Line
All support requests through the Blackboard Help Desk phone number — 1.866.940.0063 — or live chat will be answered by a Cowley Help Desk representative.
Logging into Tiger Connect, Blackboard and Email
- From the Cowley.edu homepage, click on the "LOGIN - single sign on" button, then enter your Cowley email address and password, and click submit.
- Or using the Logins & Links dropdown menu, click on Blackboard Login, Tiger Connect, or Student Email, then enter your Cowley email address and password, and click submit to access any of these options.
Use the SchoolDude Help Request System to make help requests in these categories:
- IT Support
Maintenance Direct Requester
All work requests for maintenance, custodial, IT, dorms, and grounds should be requested using the School Dude Maintenance Direct Requester.
If you understand how to submit a maintenance ticket, click the image above to go directly to the Cowley College Maintenance Direct Requester.
If you want instructions, open the Quick Step Guide for Maintenance Direct Requesters.
All requests for travel/use of college vehicles require completion of a School Dude Trip Request. If you understand how to submit a request, click the image above to go directly to the Cowley College login.