Help Desk Information
Blackboard Support – Help Desk – Maintenance Requests
Email Support for Online Students
For Online College students, send support requests by email at email@example.com.
Blackboard Online Support Center
Our Blackboard Online Help Desk offers a technical knowledge base and support personnel.
- Access to technical assistance on Blackboard is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Additional ways of getting help including a live-chat feature, phone, email, ticket system, and self-help resources.
- An extensive searchable knowledge base where you can find solutions to common questions.
Blackboard Help Desk Phone Line
Support requests through the Blackboard Help Desk phone at 1-877-759-0021 or by live chat will be answered by a Cowley Help Desk representative.
The Parent Portal in Tiger Connect allows your parent/guardian to view your records and pay your bill.
Click here for the Parent Portal help document that explains how to give your parent/guardian permission to view your records and pay your bill.
Downloading Office 365 apps
Linked below is a document with instructions for how you can download Office 365 apps. It is important to note that there is not a download of Microsoft Office for Chromebooks and also, there is no version of Access for Mac.
WIFI Access Point Maps
Outdoor WIFI is available for faculty, staff and students to use at the locations shown on the maps below. The green highlighted areas indicate the parking access points for optimal coverage.Galle-Johnson Parking Lot
Main Campus - Arkansas City Hafner Training Center
Arkansas City Wichita Downtown Center Mulvane Campus Sumner Campus in Wellington
Logging into Tiger Connect, Blackboard and Email
- From the Cowley.edu homepage, click on the "LOGIN - single sign on" button, then enter your Cowley email address and password, and click submit.
- Or using the Logins & Links dropdown menu, click on Blackboard Login, Tiger Connect, or Student Email, then enter your Cowley email address and password, and click submit to access any of these options.
Use the SchoolDude Help Request System to make help requests in these categories:
- IT Support
Maintenance Direct Requester
All work requests for maintenance, custodial, IT, dorms, and grounds should be requested using the online School Dude Maintenance Direct Requester.
If you understand how to submit a maintenance ticket, click here to go directly to the Cowley College Maintenance Direct Requester.
For instructions, open this PDF for a Quick Step Guide for Maintenance Direct Requesters.
To view a video that provides instructions, click the video image below.