Business, Computers, & Information Technology Department
Leadership is an integral component of the business field. Topics such as leadership styles, organizational leadership, and financial savvy provide a better understanding of necessary components that form a successful organization. Individuals at all levels can be responsible for positive organizational change. One does not need to be a leader in title to affect powerful personal and organizational payoffs.
Managers have subordinates and leaders have followers.
Associate of General Studies in Leadership (Business Emphasis) is designed to provide a conceptual framework for individuals to facilitate the implementation of successful leadership practices.
- Introduction to Leadership - LED 1448
- Organizational Leadership - LED1449
- Human Relations in Organizations - LED1450
- Financial Management - LED1451
- Educational Practice and Theory for the Leader - LED1452
- Management Information Systems - LED1453
- Leadership Mentoring - LED1454
- Strategic Leadership - LED1455
- Leading Change - LED 1457
- Leadership Challenge - LED 1458
- Leading Without Power - LED 1459
- Business Law - BUS 1350
- Business Communications - OFT 1640
- Elementary Statistics - MTH4423
To see what classes are being offered in the current and upcoming semesters, go to Class Schedules .
The Business, Computer, & Information Technology Department at Cowley College offers tuition and book scholarships to a limited number of qualified applicants. Click here to learn more.
The Leadership degree program can be obtained totally online. It consists of short 8-week class sessions.
For more information contract:
Webb Brown Academic Center Office 106B - Main Campus